Sandwich Cookie Cake Pops
- 25 sandwich cookies of your choice
- 4 oz (1/2 package) of cream cheese, room temperature
- Break cookies as you place them in to a food processor.
- Process on high speed until cookies are a fine crumb, with no big pieces.
- Pour cookie crumbs in to a medium sized bowl.
- Add cream cheese and blend in to a uniform dough, using a fork. You can also mix your dough in a mixer fitted with a paddle attachment.
- Once thoroughly combined, your cookie-cake pop dough is ready to roll
*yields 14-18 pops, depending on size