White Chocolate Ganache
- 12 oz (340 grams) of finely chopped white chocolate
- 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream
- Put both the chocolate and cream in a microwave safe bowl.
- Heat in the microwave in 30 second intervals until chocolate is almost completely melted and cream is hot.
- Mix until the cream is completely incorporated in to the chocolate.
- If there is some chocolate that hasn’t melted, microwave in 15-20 second intervals and mix after each, until the chocolate is completely melted and combined.
Allow ganache to cool at room temperature until it’s the consistency of peanut butter. If the ganache is too stiff to ice your cake, microwave in short bursts and stir after each until you’ve achieved the correct consistency. Be careful not to overheat the ganache. If you do, and it’s too soft, allow to cool and thicken again.
Store covered in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.